What paperwork will I need?

You will need:

  • A signed acceptance of your proposal
  • Proof of ownership (copy of your deed)
  • County permit application (signed and notarized) Application for Building Permit or DEP application (page 5 signed)
  • Notice of commencement (signed and notarized)
  • Clear Survey to scale.

The survey should include all structures, property line, shoreline, and MHW line. If you do not have a current survey we can order one for you, this will add additional time to the permitting process and is done at an additional cost. Contact Waterfront Solutions for more information.

Posted in .

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *