Do I need a permit?

In general if you are in the County canals and are repairing over 50% of your existing structure you will need a permit. If you are in the Indian river and NOT replacing in the same footprint you will need a permit. Any construction in the Aquatic preserve requires authorization. Still in question? Contact Waterfront Solutions.

Posted in .

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *